Dracons are a race of humanoids that were derived from breeding dragons with other races. Over time they have become their own race of people. The term half-dragon is considered derogatory so not many people call them that to their faces. They vary greatly in size, shape and color; mostly depending upon the ancestral dragon blood. Children of different colored parents often resemble one more than the other. Despite rumors to the contrary, Dracons are not hatched from eggs.
Dracons are a small community and may only come from Sondassa
- +4 Str, -2 Dex, +2 Con, +2 Cha
- A Dracon’s is a medium creature
- A Dracons’s base land speed is 30
- Dracons have Darkvision 60’ and low light vision
- +2 Natural Armor
- Automatic Languages: Common, Draconic
- Dragon Breath: The Half-Dragon has a breath weapon they can use twice a day. The breath weapon does 1d6 damage per HD of the Half-Dragon up to 10d6. A successful Reflex save (DC 10 + 1/2 HD + Con modifier) reduces damage by half. The Half-Dragon decides the type of breath weapon upon creation. Options:
- Either a 30 foot Cone or 60 foot line
- Pick between Cold, Fire, Acid or electricity damage.
- The dragon has resistance 5/breath weapon damage.
- Level Adjustment +1 (Players wanting to play this race will need DM’s approval.
Favored Class is either Paladin or Sorcerer, picked at 1st level.
Back to Races