The barbarian minotaurs of the hills are well renowned for their battle prowess. Not the most cunning of thinkers, they usually rely on their brute strength in all situations. They are also known to be lead at almost all times by the holy men of their tribes. Priests and druids are held in high regard among the minotaurs.
Minotaurs may only be from Undjask.
- + 4 Str, + 2 Con, – 2 Int, – 2 Cha
- A minotaur is a medium creature
- A minotaur’s base land speed is 30 feet
- Darkvision out 60 feet
- + 2 Natural Armor
- Natural Weapon: Gore 1d6, they can use this as a primary weapon in a round (where you would add strength to damage) or as a full attack they can use as a secondary attack at -5 (this would add half strength). The Multiattack feat would reduce this to a -2. Two weapon fighting would have no effect on this attack.
- + 2 bonus to saves against Maze spells
- Automatic Languages: Common, Giant
Back to Races.